Adapted from marcandangel.com
Here is the link to the original posting. You can find it here. I am feeling I need a little, ( okay a lot), of help in getting back into my creative routine, again!
1. They create and pursue S.M.A.R.T. goals. Smart stands for Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely.
2. They focus on being productive, not being busy.
3. They make logical, informed choices.
4. They take decisive and immediate action.
5. They avoid the trap of trying to make things perfect.
6. They work outside of their comfort zone.
7. They keep things simple.
8. They focus on making small, continuous improvements.
9. They measure and track their progress.
10. They maintain a positive outlook as they learn from their mistakes.
11. They spend time with the right people.
12. They maintain balance in their life.