What is a Tuck Shop? It is Aussie for a Canteen.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Mantra: Habits are Helpful

Image courtesy of donmilleris.com


Sometimes, I feel it is helpful to start out each day with a routine. It is so easy to get distracted and let the day get away from you. I always start the day with breakfast and then I have a schedule of what I plan to do each day. Of course, unexpected things come up but generally my days are planned out. My 2 main things that I should do before I do anything else is come up with a blog post and write in my journal -which, lately, is not happening! These 2 goals need to be habits -things that I do without any hesitation.

2 comments:

pve design said...

The month of March, I have been delving into motivation on my blog and everyone always has good intentions to set up good habits but then life happens and we veer off course. I think it is always good to think of habits, rituals and routines that keep us on course and honest.
For April, I want to focus on "habits."
Good luck with your rituals.
pve

Kwana said...

Great post. You are so right about the rituals.