What is a Tuck Shop? It is Aussie for a Canteen.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

When Reading Books Is Sometimes Too Much!

Lately, all I have been doing at night is reading books -usually fiction. And I realized, I could be doing so much more with what little time I have at night. Don't misunderstand me, I love reading and reading is wonderful but sometimes you can read too much and not do much else especially if there are things you want to do. Usually, I have about an hour and half before I need to go to bed. So I came up with a list of about 23 things I could be doing that would help me move my art career along.

I won't bore you with all 23, as some of them are not arts related but I will list the things that are. I could be drawing, working on my art journal, coming up with ideas for drawings and paintings, researching other artists' blogs and commenting on them to generate interest for my work and blog, marketing my own blog, creating an Etsy account so I can put up my paintings/drawings for sale, creating my own logo and letterhead for when I actually sell work.

Instead of reading books, what could you be doing?

No comments: